Private life and Cookies
MB Diffusion acts as Data Controller for the analysis of statistics via the cookies recorded on this website (hereinafter referred to the "Site").
I - What is a cookie?
A cookie is a text file stored on your terminal's hard disk (computer, tablet, mobile phone) via our browsing software when you view an online service.
This means that a cookie is sent to us whenever you open a page on the Site from your computer or mobile device. The cookies recorded by us when you visit the Site do not recognise you personally as an individual but only recognise the device you are using. Cookies do not store any sensitive personal data but simply give information on your browsing so that your terminal can be recognised later on.
Cookies do not damage your device but enable your preferences to be found more easily, allow certain fields to be pre-completed and adapt the content of our services.
Only you can choose whether to have cookies recorded on your device and you can easily control the placement of cookies. For specific information on the management and control of cookies, please refer to the section entitled "Your choices concerning cookies".
II - Cookies recorded by MB Diffusion and their use
MB Diffusion only places analytical cookies on the Site
Analytical cookies enable us to get to know the Site better and improve the user path by establishing statistics and volumes of frequency and use (categories and content visited, user path, etc.).
III - Recipients of data
The data collected can be accessed by MB Diffusion, as data controller and byour service providers acting as subcontractors, who provide technical assistance for us to achieve the purposes indicated above (host service provider)
Finally, when you answer to a classified ad or complete the contact form, your contact details are transmitted to the professional concerned in its capacity as the data controller who is at the origin of it.
IV - Company responsible for processing
MB Diffusion, Evry Commercial Register, SIREN N° 432 552 966, with its registered office at 98 Allée des Champs Elysées, 91080 COURCOURONNES, represented by Mr. Thomas Churchill, in his capacity as General Manager, is the data controller for the data collected on the Site.
V - Retention period
Analytical cookies are valid for a period of 13 months.
To determine the retention period for the contact details collected when you answer to a classified ad or complete the contact form on the Site, please contact the professional concerned for information by clicking here.
VI - Your rights
Pursuant to personal data regulations, you have the following rights concerning your personal data as collected by MB Diffusion on the Site via analytical cookies:
- Access: you are entitled to obtain confirmation as to whether or not your data has been processed and, in the affirmative, to access this data;
- Rectification: you are entitled to have any inaccurate data rectified as soon as possible and have any incomplete data completed;
- Deletion/Elimination: you are entitled to have your data deleted as soon as possible, without prejudice to any other obligations or necessity for retention;
- Limitation: you are entitled to obtain limitation of processing when you make an objection, when you contest the accuracy of your data, when you think that processing of your data is illegal or when you need your data to evidence, exercise or defend your rights in court;
- Opposition: you are entitled to oppose the processing of your data by MB Diffusion at any time, except on legitimate, urgent grounds put forward by MB Diffusion. You can also oppose processing for the purpose of prospecting;
- Portability: you are entitled to receive your data in a structured format, currently used, machine-readable and interoperable and transmit it to another company responsible for processing without us being able to stand in your way;
- You are entitled not to be the subject of a decision solely based on automated processing, giving rise to legal effects concerning or affecting you, except when this decision is necessary for the conclusion or execution of a contract and is legally authorised;
- You are entitled to make a complaint to the relevant Authorities;
- You are entitled to give instructions regarding the outcome of your personal data in the event of death.
You can exercise your rights, especially the rights to oppose, to oblivion, portability and access, by contacting us here.
To exercise your rights on the contact details collected when you answer to a classified ad or complete the contact form on the Site, please contact the professional concerned by clicking here.
VII - Data Protection Officer
Adevinta France, of which MB Diffusion is a subsidiary, has designated a Data Protection Officer. He can be contacted by e-mail on: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to: Adevinta France, Data Protection Officer, 85-87 rue du Faubourg Saint-Martin – 75010 Paris.
VIII - Security of your data
We protect your information via appropriate technical and organisational measures to guarantee a level of security tailored to the risk. Our protective measures notably include firewalls, physical control of access to our datacenters and information access authorisation checks.
IX - Your choice regarding cookies
You can express or modify your wishes regarding cookies as described below:
Your browser parameters
You can configure your browser at any time for cookies to be recorded on your terminal (opt-in) or, on the contrary, for them to be rejected (opt-out). Some browsers allow you to define rules to manage cookies, site by site.
For the management of cookies, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in your browser help menu and will enable you to determine how to modify your wishes:
X - Other useful resources
For more info on cookies and the choices available to you in this respect, you can consult the following resources:
You are also welcome to contact us if you have a question or request relating to the cookies deposited on the Site, by following this link.